Sunday, December 14, 2008


Layed back with my mind on my money and my money on my mind. He's big pimpin. To bad no one is around but Mommy to impress. Next time Mommy will give him some gin n juice to sip on.

When I was at home on maternity leave I watched a lot of Bringing Home Baby. This one lady was telling about how someone told her to take a picture every month with an object so you can see how much they change. Since he was alreay a few months old I remembered that I had gotten pictures of him in his carseat. This is his 5 month one. You can look back at one of the very first posts to see him in his carseat the day we brought him home from the hospital. It is pretty scary for his Mom and Dad how much he has changed in such a short amount of time.

He is completly inverted. The spec on his cheek is actually drool that is headed towards me. I guess if we ever have trouble getting him to sleep we will just hang him by his toes like a bat.




No comments: