Thursday, January 1, 2009


Christmas Eve at Papa Rodney's (Jons dad) and Karens

He got a glow bear. When you press his paw he glows for 30 minutes. I think Ketron will really like taking it to bed with him when he gets older.

Ketron loves hanging on to Papa's goatee. He will even lean way back with his arms extended like he is water skiing. Jon says he could of never gotten away with anything like that. I know this might seem gross but papa keeps his whiskers very clean.

I got a picture the first morning of Ketron sleeping in his crib without being swaddled or on his positioner. I had prepared to get very little sleep that night thinking Bubba wouldn't sleep very well. I slept lightly waking up several times. I think the only time he moved was to get his arms out from underneath the covers. He will not keep them under the blankets.

No comments: