Saturday, January 10, 2009

This weekend Ketron started to smile and bust up laughing whenever Kaycee walked by him. I'm not really sure what it is about her that is so hilarious. Maybe its her tongue hanging out. He laughs at me when I stick my tongue out at him so maybe he thinks Kaycee is doing the same. These are some of the first glimpses of actual contact between Kaycee and Ketron. He was fascinated with her. It is amazing to see the look on his face. Looking through his eyes seeing his little mind processing a totally new experience.



Working on rolling over from back to stomach. That's the enticing gadget I use to lure him over. Meme got it for him for his 6 month birthday. I'm pretty sure he could roll all over the place if he wanted to but he doesn't seem to interested. Betsy his babysitter says he will move from one end of her living room to the other just by wiggling.
6 month car seat picture.

No comments: