Thursday, January 1, 2009


Uncle Thomas. He is very cuddely. He danced me to sleep.

Uncle Thomas I love you.

Aunt Angela I love you.

This is Christmas night at around 7:30. I came in to get Ketron to feed him and put him to bed and this is how I found him. Needless to say he had a very eventful Christmas Day. I was very worried about how he would sleep that night at in a new place in a different bed. We put him in Grandmas walkin closet and Dad and I slept in the bedroom with the only thing seperating us being the bathroom. I was so scared to make a move in bed. I probably woke up a million times during the night. He slept like a log. He didnt make a move until 5:50. His normal wakeup time.

Hey Kaycee's awake. Thought you guys might like to see her this way. She is such a sweet pooch. Heres a story about how smart she is. At grandma Esthers house they have hardwood floors in the living room. She was chewing on a bone and it kept sliding on the floor. So she put her paws up on Grandmas yorkies bed where it wouldnt slide around.

No comments: