Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas morning Ketron woke up at 6am at our house. I fed him and then we headed to Kansas City to spend Christmas with Jon's mom. Ketron slept the whole way. I was anxious the whole drive up there wondering when he was going to throw a fit. When we got there Ketron got loved up then we opened presents. Several friends and family members came over and Ketron bounced around from person to person soaking up all the attention. He was really hamming it up. He did so good. I was very proud of him.

Grandma Esther.

My rockin horse. He gallops and nahs and his tail wags.

New boots. Aunt Angela got them to match Daddy's.

Stand back everyone I got it. This isnt my first rodeo. Wait a second yes it is. Man I'm good.

Don't be jealous of all my loot. I was an exceptionally good boy these last 5 months.

No comments: